IMG’s Marketing Heroes held our first webinar of the year all about the SUPER marketing tactics to increase your ROI in 2022. It was a great success – and we sincerely thank all of those who attended!
In this webinar, we covered a variety of topics – including content marketing, email automation, best practices for your CRM, how to best utilize paid advertising, how to turn your LinkedIn connections into customers, website design, and more! Check out some of the main takeaways below from each of our heroes below …
Web Development – Mr. Brandtastic a.k.a Gil Lantini
- Your website is at the center of your digital presence – it’s a place where you can “show off” the best aspects of your business! Therefore, it is necessary to have a site that is fully designed for the consumer experience. Make sure that your website has a quick page load time and is optimized for mobile phones.
Content Marketing – Captain Content, a.k.a Cassie Remillard
- When it comes to posting creating and posting content on your website or social media accounts, it’s important to remember – quality over quantity. Rather than posting content just for the sake of posting, instead focus on creating engaging, meaningful, relevant content that will provide value to your audience.
Email Marketing and Automation – The Automator a.k.a Mallory Angles
- Utilizing automation when it comes to email marketing not only saves time but also maximizes efficiency. Use email automation to keep in contact with your current customers and potential prospects will allow you to optimize your sales and marketing funnel!
SEO and Paid Advertising – PPC Powerhouse a.k.a John Potito
- Implementing SEO to improve your business’ google rankings is essential in driving more traffic to your website – which will increase visibility and bring in new, organic business.
- Paid Advertising on Google and social media platforms will allow you to create targeted campaigns that will harness the interests of potential customers to draw them to your business. Remember to optimize your creatives that best suit your audience!
LinkedIn Prospecting – Prospecting Pro a.k.a Casey Regan
- LinkedIn Prospecting is a great way to generate and nurture leads right within LinkedIn by automating the process! Remember – connections that may not need your services now but are properly nurtured through LinkedIn Prospecting can still turn into customers in the long term!
CRM – The Integrator a.k.a Anabella Goncalves
- Having a great CRM will assist you in many ways, including making data-driven sales marketing decisions and great lead organization. Always keep in mind that not all CRMs are built the same – you must choose the CRM that works best for your needs!