Imagine an app where you can listen to conversations from powerful businessmen and businesswomen like Elon Musk and Oprah Winfrey in real-time?
With Clubhouse it’s possible! This new invitation-only audio-chat app combines podcasting with convention panels to create a unique platform focused solely on real-time conversations.
Clubhouse was launched in April 2020 by Paul Davison and Rohan Seth of Alpha Exploration Co. You can create an account at any time, but to access the features of the app, you must receive an invitation link from an existing user. Users can listen live to conversations, interviews, and discussions between people on various topics. You can select topics of interest, such as tech, books, business, health, etc. Think of the rooms as a conference call, some users are talking and others are listening.
You don’t need any studio equipment to participate in Clubhouse. All users speak directly into their iPhones. There’s no need for fancy microphones, headsets, or editing – just your iPhone and your voice.
Clubhouse is currently in its early stages, so now is the perfect time for your business to join the app. The elite population of the app gives users the ability to make more meaningful relationships with other users. You can even find users that are interested in the same conversation topics as you and follow them to stay up to date.
Unlike podcasts, conversations happen live, and aren’t recorded for playback, so users tend to spend a lot of time on the app. This creates great opportunities to share your story or learn from others. You can follow brands, businesses, or users in your industry, and join rooms to listen to advice that you can use to grow your business.
Build Your Business with Clubhouse
- Create an account today, even if you have yet to be invited you can still create your user profile. Once invited, you will gain full access to rooms.
- Find people, rooms, and clubs to follow.
- Be strategic in who you follow so you can see more of what you’re interested in and what will help you market towards your target audience and build your business.
- Search the Directory and Event Calendar.
- Search for users and rooms by using keywords to find users/rooms you’re interested in. Check out the event calendar to see upcoming scheduled events.
- Join Rooms You’re Interested In.
- Use this app to receive free advice from some very successful people. Join rooms that you can apply to your business.
All that’s left for you to do is to get an invitation link and start chatting! www.joinclubhouse.com